Saturday, 2 December 2017

Necromunda Bulkhead doors

Hi all

So I have managed to get all of the Necromunda bulkheads finished now. 

So firstly I sprayed them Chaos Black. I then drybrushed Leadbelcher all over them. 

I then followed this with an Agrax Earthshade and a Nuln oil wash. As always, I am never truly happy with how washes affect a model, so I topped / cleaned it up with another light drybrush of Leadbelcher. 

To weather I used two techniques. Firstly I made a pin wash concoction of: 1 pot Lahmian medium and two splodges (turn the paint pot upside down over the Lahmian Medium and let two dollops drop in) of Mournfang brown. This was then painted into recesses here and there and around bolts, to give a rusted look. 

I then bust out the Old rust weathering powder and added this here and there (I actually used the new Necromunda logo for inspiration for this too). 

This coming Wednesday Kaelo and I will be playing through the first Necromunda scenario with our gangs. Please come and have a view. We may even try to record the game and put it up on the site. 

Drake Seta


  1. Nice touch making the old and busted ones more rusted than the intact ones.

    1. Cheers. It just made more sense I thought.

  2. Awesome, I will try the Lahriam Fluid and Mournfang trick, great tip.