Saturday 24 June 2023

Warhammer 40K: Wolfspear Sternguard Veterans from new Leviathan Box

 Hi all

So we have had a look at the New Sternguard Veterans in the Leviathan Box. Thanks to Games Workshop for sending us a review copy. :)

The unit itself seem relatively survivable, but I have yet to see them cause a serious amount of damage.

They have seen some Epic Battles already!


Personally, I would choose an Infernus Squad over these any day of the week now.

They look great, but do not have a massive hitting power like the Terminators or the Infernus Squad. 

The Heavy Bolter with Sustained hits 1 seems to be the most effective of the weapons they are equipped with, though the Combi Weapons seem to be quite good at dealing with most Infantry targets.

I was quite pleased with how I painted this squad, and made a fair few Mods to get them looking Wolfspear-esque.

I am hoping I will get some more time with this unit these coming weeks. I have been running them with a Chapter Ancient, as it adds something to the squad in my opinion.

Thanks To Games Workshop for sending us a review Copy.

Battle Bunnies.

#Adwip #Leviathan #New40K #WarhammerCommunity


No comments:

Post a Comment