If you have a Legion you wish to showcase on our blog, just follow the steps on the left or email directly to TheBattleBunnies at gmail.com.
The paint scheme is quite easy apparently according to Jens.
1. Prime with chaos black
2. Paint the model with Khorne red
3. Paint the trim of the shoulders and some other areas (trim of knee pads, trim of gloves, ...) with Leadbealcher
4. Paint the details (eyes, weapon (mechanicum standard grey), ...). I like to exchange the colors for some of the details from time to time. The eyes vary from blue to purple.
5. Add a nice person layer of Nuln oil over the whole miniature.
6. Paint the 'runes' with ceramite white here and there. Not to much.