Sunday 3 April 2016

30 Years of Space Marines - Video

Howdy Guys and Girls - take a look at the new exclusive Imperial Space Marine!




We Bunnies love him, and have some plans to use him in 30k - he would f.e. work great as Black Shield Vigilator.

The book also looks pretty cool - details about power armour marks and stories from the Heresy? Awesome!




What do you think about that guy and the book? Write us in the comments below!

regards,
Lady Atia

Update:
More Details!

Games Workshop invites you to celebrate thirty years of Space Marines (yes, it really has been that long…) with this incredible, limited edition reimagining of the first ever Space Marine miniature! Armed with a disintegration pistol, disintegration combi-gun and combat blade, he comes with a Citadel 32mm Round base in a special presentation box, featuring his rules for deployment in games of Warhammer 40,000!

This model is strictly limited – once it’s gone, that’s it – so move quickly to ensure your own little piece of history!





11 comments:

  1. The 360 of the model makes me like it more.

    Nice, a bit of a trip down memory lane for me. The old Space Marine game cover art is still one of the best bits of artwork ever produced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any idea how much the Index Apocrypha will cost?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm down for both. I buy so little GW these days that I can drop some coin on the odd weird release or boxed game :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to use him as a Vigilator, but they can't take combi-meltas. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Desintegration-Combigun and a Desintegragtion Pistol ^.^

      Delete
  5. I love the old models and old books. I'm glad they keep going back to them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If this model was in a squad of say... 5 or so for £20-£26 I'd pick a couple of boxes.

    But at £18 for one, pretty unspectacular model, I'll give it a miss tbh.

    I'll wait for whatever goodies are on sale at warhammerfest instead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I honestly love it. Will be getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be picking one up, and hoping to find a use for him with my XIX legion.

    ReplyDelete